In this section
- Palatka Headquarters
- Jacksonville Service Center
- Maitland Service Center
- Palm Bay Service Center
- Field stations
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- South Florida Water Management District
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Suwannee River Water Management District
Tell us how we are doing
District staff are public servants
Water is the one thing that all people, plants and animals need. It is also the main thing that binds District employees with the members of the public we serve.
District employees have a great variety of duties that, when combined, focus on the goal of helping to conserve and preserve Florida’s water resources for today and future generations.
To better serve the people of northeast and east-central Florida, the District has established regional service centers to make it convenient for the public, local government officials and various agencies to do business with us. In this section of our website, you will find listings of our office locations, staff members and contacts by topics.